Friday, February 3, 2012

thing-a-day

 
Yes, it is this time of the year 'thing-a-day' - making and creating through February all 29 days this year :). Amelie got absolutely excited about that, so I thought that with her skills and need to create she can totally enter this  race with me. I must say it is a lot of fun to have her by my side, she has amazing powers when it comes to brainstorming and bringing out inspiration :).It is going to be one interesting month.

 These are creations from our first two days :)




  Day 1 - Cute Headbands with handmade ( and very much  beloved ) fabric covered buttons







Day 2 -  I had to make one more headband for Maya, and Amelie made this cute felt airplane for Gavin's birthday.

  ...I wonder what is going to happen today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment